Monday 15 August 2011

Moloch Lunch crunch



So today, some co workers and I decided to do a lunch crunch. Sculpt a quick rendition of a character within the 1hr time frame that we had.  So our theme was Mortal Kombat and we each picked a character, I picked one Ive never herd of "Molcoh". Ive played the first 3 MK games when they came out in the 90's and that was it, but i thought this guy was rather interesting.

WoW am I slow today! I think my problem is that I was too worried about the details and not focusing on the form. I was also fighting the geo alot! We got this base mesh from a co worker that uses it for his busts, and I really hate the geo around the eyes! Felt like I was always working in the eye sockets because they never looked right.

Anyway I will work on this guy at a later date, it  was fun and we will be doing  another 1hr sculpt tomorrow! Cause Im a bit sloooooow today.

No comments:

Post a Comment