Tuesday 6 September 2011

Hello ladies! Do you like my muscles??


So I ended my contract at EA Canada this past Friday, and today (Monday) I started up again on this guy since my last post. As you know this started off on my lunch hour and I decided to keep plugging away at it. But in the past week I wasn't able to work on his handsomeness, Lord Moloch of the Banana hammocks, due work and wrapping up the game.

But tonight I managed to squeeze some time in, before bed. So here is a little update!

Whats new? Well the base muscle forms were re-cut and I started to layout the wrinkles in the face. Ive been looking at the works of Kenichi Nishida and I really love the way he approaches the fleshy face wrinkles on his characters. So Ive been delicately cutting in roughly where i want some prominent wrinkles to go. That's about it! Oh and i gave him a slight lip curl on his left side....meeeoooow!

No comments:

Post a Comment