Friday 22 June 2012

Yup...I've been busy at Day job and sucking at Night Job


So Ive been busy at EA during the day and by the time I get home after work and the gym I'm too tired to work on anything. But I have forced myself to do something creative for at least one hour a night within the last few weeks. It could be sculpting or drawing/doodling as long as I use my brain and make art.

Soooo I went back into Moloch and did some re tuning under the observations of Damien. He suggested for me to really push the human anatomy in the face so I took his direction and still going with it. As you know I put Moloch down for a bit due to my personal tragedy and then I tried to get back on track with my life and I started work on him again then I got hit again. Smoked by another unforeseen situation that forced me to move...again. My personal life really has sucked for the last 7 months and I'm still trying to get back up to speed with personal work and my personal life.  So here is some new WIPS of Moloch, yes I'm still not done...I'm pretty close to finishing up this sculpt. Mostly detail work and my personal favourite...wrinkles! I Love sculpting wrinkles!


Here is something else I was working on. I have been doing some more 2D work other than this but I thought Id share this WIP even in its roughest form. Its a pin up Ive been wanting to do for such a long time but never really got around to it. I was to busy with the model/subject of the piece :P She was my muse, my best friend and my partner in crime, but unfortunately she is none of those now.  But she will always be my Pudu :)
I think after I do up Moloch and Texture him, I'm going to focus on this Pin up piece and my Derpy painting and rock out the 2D for a bit. I really want to finish some paintings as I got soooo many WIPs and I really need to get my ass in gear and finish them :P



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment