Saturday 14 May 2011

Blarp!


So i started this painting months ago, and still havent gotten time to finish it. I ended up getting my job back at EA CANADA and havent really had time to focus on doing any 2D work since. Instead ive been working on the 3D stuff and have been focusing on punching out a hard surface model (Tiger tank E) and a new environment, in hopes i can scoop up a non character job (just for a change of pace) after my contract at EA CANADA ends.

What inspired me to do this? Well I wanted to sculpt a 3D alien character and needed a design to follow. And for some reason i kept invisioning this bug eyed thing with some juicey lips standing in a bathroom with tiled walls, watching me pee. Dont know why i thought of that but i did so yeah....im weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment