Monday 25 July 2011

Derp!

Behold! The Alien bust I called Akbar!!! (Because he has eyes like Admiral Akbar from Return of the Jedi).


So this is based of my Alien "Blarp" Painting that I still have to complete. This is a Zbrush sculpt done during my lunch over the last few days for 20 min at a time. Its slowly coming together. I think the base sculpt is almost done. Maybe another lunch or two before I can start detailing it, but I need to retopo it first. My plan is to Retop and dump it into mudbox and finish it off in there. Why mudbox you ask? Because I like it!
I know there are Hardcore Zbrush supporters out there, and that's fine! I just consider it a tool and If one tool can perform a function in a manner I like I will use it, and if it doesn't then i will use another tool to get the task done!
So hate on me if you want, its cool :P

No comments:

Post a Comment