Monday 23 May 2011

Meow Meow!



So here is a look at my Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E (Tiger 1 E Late). I've been plugging away at this for the last 2 months, and its been slow going. I only get to touch this beast about an hour a day, but so far it has been fun! I haven't made a vehicle in 3D ever!!!! So I decided to tackle something a little more complex than the usual sports car that newbies build when tasked to build a vehicle.

I'm not a car guy, I love tanks!

Built mostly maya and a little XSI here and there (as maya is lacking in the fast poly modeling tools that XSI has). I'm 95% done with the turret and can start moving down to the main hull and tracks. I want to add the spare track links to the side of the turret before i go buck wild on the main hull.

My end goal is to have this bad ass kitty placed in a environment in which it would be most at home in. But so far the environment is in the concept stage and not blocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment